Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
Сегодня: Сентябрь 25, 2024, 02:18:31

Регистрация и вход на форум (полезная информация)   
Начало Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация
Внимание! Информация на данном форуме предназначена для читателей старше 18 лет.
Герольд: (!!!) Не пропустите супер-игру ПРИДУМАЙ АННОТАЦИЮ! Взгляните на знакомые книги по-новому!
Фантастика и фэнтези:

Гроссман, Лев - Волшебники

Паранормальные романы >>>
Любовный роман, проза и другое:

Маккарти, Моника - Плененный любовью

Библиография >>>
Интересное на форуме:

Донован, Ребекка - Что, если?

Молодежная литература / Young Adult & New Adult >>>

+  Мечтательница
|-+  Светланин уголок
| |-+  Клуб читающих на иностранных языках (Модератор: Ксю)
| | |-+  Вести с американских форумов любительниц ЛР ІV
Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Печать
Автор Тема: Вести с американских форумов любительниц ЛР ІV 18+  (Прочитано 87563 раз)
Polin
Читатель.
Герцог

Карма 664

Я - философ

• Почетный старожил

• « Ответ #120 : Апрель 28, 2009, 22:55:41 »

Девочки, наша литература продается лучше всех остальных литератур во время рецессии:
    Статья: "Love in the time of recession"

Harlequin Enterprises, the world's leading publisher of romance fiction, reported that fourth-quarter earnings were up 32% over the same period the year before. And while sales of adult fiction were basically flat last year, according to Nielsen Bookscan, the romance category was up 7% after holding fairly steady for the previous four years.

The New York Times reports:
    "Like the Depression-era readers who fueled blockbuster sales of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone With the Wind,” today’s readers are looking for an escape from the grim realities of layoffs, foreclosures and shrinking 401(k) balances."
    « Последнее редактирование: Апрель 28, 2009, 22:57:40 от Polin » Записан

Есть время разбрасывать камни,
    и есть время собирать камни
    Zorrana
    Барон

Карма 32

« Ответ #121 : Май 16, 2009, 02:20:48 »

В 2011 и 2012 г. Мэри Бэлоу планирует написать книгу про Гвендолайн из "Ночь для любви" и приквел к книгам "Больше, чем любовница"  и "Искусная в любви" - история Ангелины и ее мужа.
    Меня просто поражает Бэлоу у которой уже и на 11, и 12 годы планы расписаны...))) А в 10ом она что планирует, кто знает?

Maire
    Виконт

Карма 34

Noli tacere circulos meos!

• Почетный старожил
    « Ответ #122 : Май 16, 2009, 08:01:02 »

OBSIDIAN PREY (Jayne Castle)
    Ghost Hunters, Book #6
    Mass Market Paperback - 384 pages
    On Sale August 25, 2009
    Jove; ISBN-10: 0515146897
    ISBN-13: 978-0515146899

Two hundred years after the closing of the energy Curtain that allowed interplanetary travel—cutting off all contact to Earth—the planet Harmony is thriving. Thanks to an abundant supply of amber, which powers not only electrical machines for everyday use but also psychic abilities in the colonists, Harmony has created a stable, progressive community. But when that stability is threatened, resolving an ancient family feud and a fresh lover's quarrel might be the planet's only hope.

Three months ago, Lyra Dore suffered a heartbreak and a hostile takeover—both at the hands of the same man. A descendant of her ancestors' fierce rival. Cruz Sweetwater charmed his way into Lyra's heart and gained access to her pet project, an amethyst ruin. Then he took over the project and took off. When Cruz walks back into her life and requests a private meeting, Lyra convinces herself he's there to crawl and beg forgiveness. Wrong again—he just needs her help. With the project he stole from her.

Five innocent men are trapped inside a chamber in the amethyst ruin, and Lyra is the only one who can reopen the door. Reluctantly she agrees to help. Then Cruz wants her to apply her talents to the rest of the ruin—because no one else can work it. Lyra and Cruz are both harboring psychic secrets. Unknown—and dangerous—powers pulse within the amethyst ruin, and the closer Lyra gets to them, the more at risk she becomes. And now she must decide whether to trust her guts or her heart...

There're lots of fruits and nuts in my family tree...
    margarita
    Почти самая обаятельная и привлекательная
    Читатель.
    Герцог

Карма 491

Toto,I've a feeling we're not in Cansas anymore!

• Почетный старожил

• « Ответ #123 : Май 20, 2009, 05:43:31 »

Джеймс обещает роман про Джемму 26 мая. НАКОНЕЦ ТО!!!!
    а 19  - Бэлоу обещает "выдать на гора" историю Стивена Хакстабла....
    удачный выдался месяцок : )))

Hi Everyone!

I’m writing because I just put a new “Extra” chapter for When the Duke Returns in my Readers’ Pages. Readers voted to see the chapter in which Simeon tells Isidore that he’s a virgin, so that meant a brand new Chapter One—which you’ll find in a format that makes reading a chapter on-line just like reading a book! Do stop by and read the story of that fascinating carriage ride…

I’m also very excited to announce that Jemma’s story, This Duchess of Mine, will publish in a mere week, on May 26th! So far, everyone seems to love it: there are great reviews popping up, with lots of mentions of “witty,” so I’m hopeful that it’s as much fun to read as it was to write. I have a special countdown on my Bulletin Board: five tiny sneak peeks from inside the book. Please stop by and get a delicious hint of what Jemma and Elijah are like as they (finally) fall in love.

While you’re on the website, please drop by the contest. It’s huge this month – first prize is a delicate porcelain espresso set, and there are twenty-five signed novels up for grabs as well! They all come from my Desperate Duchesses series, so this is a great chance to win a novel you may have missed.

When This Duchess of Mine pubs things will get a bit frenzied around here: I’ll be racing around the web on a blog tour, talking about everything from infidelity (I hasten to say: not mine), to how to write sex after seventeen books! Stop by, say hi, tell me what you think or ask a question. Free books will be given away at every stop: leave a comment so you win a signed book!

A final, exciting bit of personal news: my university has granted me a sabbatical for 2009-2010. My husband and I were already planning to sell our house and move to New York City. When the house sold in about a minute (thankfully!), we had a wonderful idea: why not just take that year in Paris? It took a bit of organization, and it’s a leap of faith – in case you’re wondering, I can’t say much more than merci – but we’re off! We plan to return in the summer of 2010 and buy an apartment in the city.

Our children are, as they tell us daily, freaked (and we haven’t even told them about the five hours of Latin per week), but we’re sure we’re doing the right thing. At the moment they seem to have no sense of geography whatsoever. The other day we were looking at a for-sale apartment in New York that had a big window looking over the city. “It’s OK,” my daughter said disappointedly, “but I don’t think we should buy it.” “Why not?” I asked. “Because I don’t see the Eiffel Tower anywhere,” she pointed out. “Do you?”

Nope, we didn’t either. Whatever this year has in store for us – lots of croissants and lots of Latin – I’m sure that in 2010, she’ll know that the Eiffel Tower cannot be seen from West 84th Street in New York City.

I hope you enjoy the new Extra Chapter – do check into the Bulletin Board and let me know! And I also hope that you love Jemma’s story…

Au Revoir!
    Eloisa

P.S. Are you getting my Newsflashes in your in-box? Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss my B&N column on romance – or the next great contest!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* Please note that personal notes to either Eloisa or the webmaster should not be sent as a reply to this newsletter as they will not be received by the intended recipient. You can find the appropriate email addresses on the contact and site pages of the website.

* To unsubscribe to Eloisa James' Newsletter, please log on to your Registered Reader account and select "Edit Profile" a the top of the page. Then please select "No, I do not want to receive news via email." If you are experiencing difficulties with this, you can still simply reply to this newsletter and put "unsubscribe" in the subject.

Eloisa James ~ P.O. Box 835 ~ Summit, New Jersey 07902-0835

Looks like I 've picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue... (c)
    Maire
    Виконт

Карма 34

• Почетный старожил
    « Ответ #124 : Июнь 04, 2009, 08:02:22 »

On Tuesday, Edith Layton, a historical romance author, lost her battle with cancer, dying in her sleep.

svetico
    Герцог

Карма 415

• Бывший Верховный Правитель Почетный старожил

« Ответ #125 : Июнь 04, 2009, 08:13:05 »

Мы все плачем 

В память о ней - от других авторов здесь

Светлана
    ZaVal
    Гость
    « Ответ #126 : Июнь 04, 2009, 08:43:09 »

veera
    Читатель.
    Граф

Карма 144

Я - мечтательница!

• Почетный старожил
  • vera.markelova@gmail.com
    « Ответ #127 : Июнь 04, 2009, 10:43:47 »

Печальная новость.
    Irinita
    Министр
    Герцог

Карма 470

• "Святой Валентин" (аватарка), 2 место

• « Ответ #128 : Июнь 04, 2009, 20:25:20 »

Печально... Хотя я ничего не читала у этого автора, но всё равно очень грустно узнавать такое...

margarita
    Читатель.
    Герцог

Карма 491

• Почетный старожил

• « Ответ #129 : Июнь 05, 2009, 17:31:21 »

очень жалко ее, такие добрые книжки были....

Софи
    Виконт

Карма 103

« Ответ #130 : Июнь 05, 2009, 19:45:26 »

Да, очень жаль   Хорошие у неё книги.
    margarita
    Читатель.
    Герцог

Карма 491

• Почетный старожил

• « Ответ #131 : Июнь 24, 2009, 22:51:30 »

перечитывала великолепную spymaster's lady и даже в порыве ломки по хорошим лр my lord and spymaster (хотя на нравится мне гораздо меньше, но в 55 раз перечитывать лизу клейпас я уже тоже не могу
    вооот... так о чем это я?
    автор обещает новую книгу в конце 2009! про дойла и мэгги. урррррря
    очаровательное мини интервью с сайта:
    What Comes Next?: An Interview
    We're visiting today with Joanna Bourne who wrote The Spymaster's Lady and My Lord and Spymaster. How does it feel to have two books on the shelves?
    Good. Great, in fact.

What's next? When is your next book out and what will it be?
    I just recently signed a new contract with Berkley -- Berkley published those first two books, so it seems they're not displeased with me yet. The new contract is two books. The first of those would be late 2009 or in 2010.

That's a long time.
    I'm afraid I'm a slow writer. I cannot tell you how much I envy folks who can write a book in seven or eight months. I don't think I'll ever be able to do this.
    There's this too. I have just a mollifying amount of research to do.

Tell us about the story. Who, what, where, and when?
    It's France. 1794. As usual, civilization has fallen with a basso profundo clatter and all right-thinking people are at each other's throats. In Paris, the guillotine's doing a roaring business. Civil war batters and bashes its way across the countryside. On the philosophical front, the world's teetering on the cusp of old loyalties and new.

Maggie is caught in the center. Her old certainties have been swept away. Love and loyalty pull in different directions. To survive, she'll become someone she barely recognizes.

And Doyle ... our Doyle is playing the detached loner. This is maybe not so smart when half of France is after his neck.
    Do we see Adrian?
    Oh yes. Adrian's a strong secondary character in MAGGIE. He's at his most exasperating. He's a teenager; he has no loyalties; and he's armed.
    Do we see Adrian?
    Oh yes. Adrian's a strong secondary character in MAGGIE. He's at his most exasperating. He's a teenager; he has no loyalties; and he's armed.

« Последнее редактирование: Июнь 24, 2009, 22:53:55 от margarita » Записан

jeni
    Гость
    « Ответ #132 : Июнь 30, 2009, 15:58:41 »

В ноябре 2009 г. выходит еще одна книга Линды Ховард - "Ice":
    Gabriel McQueen arrives home on leave from the military to see his parents, only to be hurriedly sent by his father, the county sheriff, to a remote part of the county to check on Lolly Helton - an ice storm is coming and the sheriff can't get in touch with her. There's bad blood between Gabriel and Lolly so Gabriel is very reluctant to drive out to the Helton house but he agrees as a favour for his father. Despite treacherous weather conditions, Gabriel make it to the house but, on approach, sees two people inside Lolly's house that he's never seen before - and he can see that the man has a weapon. Gabriel locates Lolly locked in a bedroom and sneaks her away from the house but the roads are impassable, and Gabriel and Lolly are soon flung into a dangerous game of cat and mouse...

В декабре 2009 выходит новая книга Джулии Гарвуд "Sizzle".Герои Лайра Прескот и Сам Кинкейд.
    Потом она начинает новая серия "Невесты".Первая книга "January bride" выйдет в 2010 г.
    « Последнее редактирование: Июнь 30, 2009, 16:34:07 от Жени » Записан
    Maire
    Виконт

Карма 34

• Почетный старожил
    « Ответ #133 : Июль 01, 2009, 06:50:47 »

В ноябре 2009 г. выходит еще одна книга Линды Ховард - "Ice":
    Gabriel McQueen arrives home on leave from the military to see his parents, only to be hurriedly sent by his father, the county sheriff, to a remote part of the county to check on Lolly Helton - an ice storm is coming and the sheriff can't get in touch with her. There's bad blood between Gabriel and Lolly so Gabriel is very reluctant to drive out to the Helton house but he agrees as a favour for his father. Despite treacherous weather conditions, Gabriel make it to the house but, on approach, sees two people inside Lolly's house that he's never seen before - and he can see that the man has a weapon. Gabriel locates Lolly locked in a bedroom and sneaks her away from the house but the roads are impassable, and Gabriel and Lolly are soon flung into a dangerous game of cat and mouse...

В декабре 2009 выходит новая книга Джулии Гарвуд "Sizzle".Герои Лайра Прескот и Сам Кинкейд.
    Потом она начинает новая серия "Невесты".Первая книга "January bride" выйдет в 2010 г.
    Отличные вести. Вот только бы терпения хватило дождаться.
    Напоминаю, что 7 июля выйдет новая книга Nalini Singh - Branded by Fire

Полина
    Читатель.
    Маркиз

Карма 348

• Почетный старожил

• « Ответ #134 : Июль 04, 2009, 19:40:02 »

Стефани Лоуренс заканчивает "Клуб Бастион" и начинает новую серию, в которой встретятся Кинстеры(первая шестерка), Чилингуорт и герои Бастиона, как второстепенные герои. Серия называется Black Cobra Quartet. И в ноябре 2009 выходит первая книга The Untamed Bride, а в феврале 2010 - вторая The Elusive Bride

ON 27TH OCTOBER - the first volume of THE BLACK COBRA QUARTET - THE UNTAMED BRIDE. Like the Bastion Club novels, these novels will be paperback originals. In the first volume, the action takes us back to Somersham Place, where the six Cynster cousins and Chillingworth, along with their wives and families, are gathered to celebrate the Christmas of 1822 - and to assist an old colleague to get a critically important piece of evidence to Royce, Duke of Wolverstone, aka Dalziel.

Much more information on THE BLACK COBRA QUARTET will be up on this site in August. In this special project, the first six Cynster couples, and Chillingworth and his Francesca, combine with the couples of the Bastion Club led by Royce and Minerva, to assist four honorable men to avenge a late colleague and rid the world and their country of a villain of the blackest kind.

AND AS A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT for all my readers, a fully updated version of "The World of Stephanie Laurens Booklet" will be bound in the back of the first book of the quartet, THE UNTAMED BRIDE, so that everyone who buys the book will get the booklet, too.

For those readers who like to know, the other 3 volumes of THE BLACK COBRA QUARTET will all be released in 2010. The final volume will be a very special Christmas release next year, as the story ends with combined Cynster and Bastion Club Christmas celebrations. Lots of fun and excitement to look forward to.

The downloadable version of "The World of Stephanie Laurens" has currently vanished into cyberspace. It will be replaced by the updated version soon.

Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Печать 
    Перейти в:  

Войти

Форум "Мечтательница"