Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
Сегодня: Сентябрь 25, 2024, 02:13:57

Регистрация и вход на форум (полезная информация)   
Начало Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация
Внимание! Информация на данном форуме предназначена для читателей старше 18 лет.
Герольд: РАЗДЕЛ ДЛЯ НОВИЧКОВ! И не только для них. Не стесняйтесь, присоединяйтесь, расскажите о себе!
Фантастика и фэнтези:

Гроссман, Лев - Волшебники

Паранормальные романы >>>
Любовный роман, проза и другое:

Флоранд, Лора - Француженки не играют по правилам

Новинки ЛР >>>
Интересное на форуме:

Коутс, Александра - Клуб юных вдов

Молодежная литература / Young Adult & New Adult >>>

+  Мечтательница
|-+  Светланин уголок
| |-+  Клуб читающих на иностранных языках (Модератор: Ксю)
| | |-+  Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXI
Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Печать
Автор Тема: Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXI 18+  (Прочитано 68188 раз)
Ксю
Бездна Серебристого Смеха
Наместник
Герцог

Карма 1820

Не выносите мне мозг. Его уже вынесли до вас...

• Мифология (аватарка), 3 место Почетный старожил
    WWW Email
    « Ответ #120 : Ноябрь 25, 2013, 19:29:26 »

Kate Locke - Long Live the Queen (2013)
    (The third book in the Immortal Empire series)

Xandra Vardan thought life would be simpler when she accepted the goblin crown and became their queen, but life has only become more complicated. Everyone -- vampires, werewolves and humans -- wants the goblins on their side, because whoever has the goblins -- wins.

Queen Victoria wants her head, Alpha wolf Vex wants her heart, and she still doesn't know the identity of the person who wanted her blood. What she does know is that a project from one of the 'secret' aristocrat labs has gotten free and she's the only one who can stop the perfect killing machine -- a sixteen year-old girl. With human zealots intent on ridding the world of anyone with plagued blood and supernatural politics taking Britain to the verge of civil war, Xandra's finding out that being queen isn't all it's cracked up to be, and if she doesn't do something fast, hers will be the shortest reign in history.

Если идти туда, не знаю куда, то только туда, потому что больше некуда. (с)

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #121 : Ноябрь 25, 2013, 19:32:28 »

Lizzy Ford - Charred Heart (2013)
    (The first book in the Heart of Fire series)

Modern day retelling of "Beauty and the Beast"

***Recommended for ages 18+ due to multiple, creative, detailed, steamy, sexy-time adult situations.***

For a thousand years, Chace has searched for a way to break the curse placed on him by a jilted lover. He's a dragon shifter, one who can't control when the magic will force him into a different form. He's already lost everyone he ever cared about a few times over and doesn't know how much longer he's meant to suffer.

At his wit's end, he makes a deal with a mysterious figure that offers him what he wants most - an end to his misery - in exchange for everything that's his: His life, his power. His heart.

The next day, he meets Skylar, a modern day dragon slayer whose mission is to cage him - or kill him. Sexy, witty and brave, she is the yin to his yang, the woman destined to break the curse, balance his magic and make his broken heart whole.

Except it's too late. Not only has he sealed his fate, but an innocent one-night-stand with Skylar has dragged her into the middle of a deal with the devil, one she won't escape, if he can't convince her that dragon shifters aren't her enemies.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #122 : Ноябрь 25, 2013, 19:36:02 »

Olivia Fuller - Love and Other Wicked Games (2013)
    (The third book in the Wicked Game series)

Manchester, 1840

Mary Isabella “Ellie” Angela Wilson Dillard, daughter of an abdicated Earl, lives a remarkably ordinary life as a seamstress in a dress shop. That is until the day a workers’ protest in the streets of Manchester sees her joining forces—and lips!—with a handsome and mysterious stranger she knows only as “Cal.” Ellie is soon drawn into his world and it isn’t long before she finds herself falling for this wicked stranger with a secret.

Cal has three desires: to reform the mills of Manchester after the death of a friend, to keep his efforts secret from his opposing wealthy peers, and to win the heart of the compassionate woman who agrees to help him, no questions asked. But the mills are not the only thing in need of reform. As the stakes grow higher, Cal struggles to overcome his past and the secret that may put Ellie out of his reach forever…

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #123 : Ноябрь 25, 2013, 19:39:26 »

Patricia Simpson - The Marriage Machine (2011)
    (The first book in the Londo Chronicles series)

After a planetary cataclysm nearly wipes out the human race, a new world emerges in the Anglo Territories. In this stark new world, man learns to survive by adhering to a strict set of rules and arranged marriages. The sun rarely shines. Food is scarce. Love is a vanishing ideal.

In a handful of days, Elspeth Shutterhouse must step into the marriage machine, which will dull her ambitions and join her forever to a complete stranger. She would rather be sent to the Norsea work camps than be turned into a baby-making drone. Instead of following the dictates of her repressive society, Elspeth puts everything on the line to destroy the contraption...never guessing she will come face-to-face with the one person who could stop her:  handsome Mark Ramsay, a man far above her station.

Jules Verne collides with Jane Austen in this truly different novella by award-winning author Patricia Simpson as she introduces her new series, The Londo Chronicles.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #124 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:27:09 »

L.J. Sealey - Awaken (2013)
    (The first book in the Divine Hunter series)

Michael Warden used to live a normal life. A successful entrepreneur he had everything until his life got taken away from him–Literally. Now he is trapped in a world that shouldn’t exist, fighting things that should only exist in nightmares in a quest to find out the truth about what happened to him.

Lacy Holloway is finally content in the little town of Oakland, Garrett Co. Working at the local university, she has finally allowed herself to move on from the one thing that had haunted her past. Aside from an unsettling string of suicides at her place of work, Lacy is happy. Then a new colleague enters her life. Michael is handsome, smart and their friendship is instant...Easy.

That is, until another student attempts to take her own life and Lacy is hurled into a world of nightmares which she soon discovers Michael is already a part of. As they are forced to face demons, both the supernatural and the emotional kind, they also have to face the realisation that they are both beginning to feel things for each other that neither of them expected, least of all Michael. As well as trying not to fall too deeply for the woman who has captivated him, he is shocked to discover things about his very existence that could change both their lives and the world as they know it.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #125 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:31:18 »

Linda Rae Sande - My Fair Groom (2013)
    (The thirs book in the Sons of the Aristocracy series)

If people only see what they expect to see … then why doesn’t she?

When her friend Lady Samantha spies a rather handsome groom from Lady Julia’s second story bedchamber window, Julia Harrington agrees the man is far too handsome to be a groom. “He could be a gentleman,” she tells Sam, thinking the servant could be taught how to bow and dance and dress like a gentleman. Doubting her friend can accomplish such a task, Samantha dares Julia to do just that – and in time for the Mayfield ball – in just three weeks!

Alistair Comber, the second son of the Earl of Aimsley, was fighting Napoleon's forces on the Continent until his blown. Having assured one of his dying soldiers he would see to the man’s widow and children, Alistair returns to England intending to keep the promise. When his father refuses to honor the obligation, however, Alistair is forced to sell his commission to raise the funds. Angered that Alistair would do such a thing, the earl disowns his son. An expert on horses and needing employment and a place to live, Alistair takes a position as a groom at Harrington House.

When Lady Julia tells him of her plans to make him into a gentleman for her mother's ball, Alistair agrees to the scheme. After all, how hard can it be when he’s already a gentleman? How hard, indeed!

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #126 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:41:59 »

Lissa Matthews - The Cupcake Cowboy (2013)
    (The first book in the Lone Star Sweets series)

Dear Readers,

My name is Jackson and I am The Cupcake Cowboy. I own and operate a cupcake truck in downtown San Antonio, Texas.

Born and raised on a cattle ranch a few miles outside San Antonio, I can rope, tie, ride, drive, and wrangle with the best of ‘em. It’s what my father does and what his father did before him. It’s what I was supposed to do too, only... I didn’t want it.

One thing you should know up front, is that I’m more stubborn than a mule and when I get something in my head, I don’t let go until I get it done.

You see, when I realized my little sister had a way off the ranch by way of making people happy with our grandma’s sticky buns, well, I figured I could learn a thing or two about food myself. I liked eating and I knew my way around cooking meals so, how hard could baking be?

I soon found out.

I wasn’t cut out for sticky buns. In fact, I was a downright disaster at it. Sam suggested I go to culinary school, see what I might be good at. Turns out it was cakes and cupcakes.

Culinary school is also where I met Cass. She taught a few of my pastry classes and honestly, I wouldn’t have cared what she taught so long as I got to be around her. I was head over heels the second she smiled. Her enthusiasm was a sight to behold and it drew me in like a moth to a flame.

You’ll like her. Cass is a good woman, smart as a whip, knows what she’s talking about, and I didn’t want to listen. Remember? More stubborn than a mule... She deserves a second chance, in more ways than one.

That’s where this book begins. So, take a load off and grab a cool drink. You’re gonna need it.

Jackson

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #127 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:49:56 »

Alexandra Hawkins - Twilight with the Infamous Earl (2013)
    (The seventh book in the Lords of Vice series)

Lord Chillingsworth's reputation precedes him - the infamous "Frost" is as legendary on the field of honor as he is in the bedroom. Which makes it surprising that young Emily Cavell has taken up the cause of closing Frost's favorite gambling hell. Who does this brazen, flame-haired beauty think she is?

Emily's vendetta is personal: She is determined to take a pound of flesh from Frost, who ruined her sister. But the man she meets is not the cold-hearted devil she imagined - and is twice as handsome to boot - and soon Emily finds herself falling for him. Their battle of wills quickly ignites into blazing desire. Could it be that the most jaded Lord of Vice is finally willing to risk everything and gamble on her heart? Or is true love only a fool's game?

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #128 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:52:34 »

Angie Fox - Immortally Yours (2012)
    (The first book in the Monster Mash series)

From bestselling author Angie Fox comes a thrilling new series about ancient gods, modern love, and one star-crossed couple who could use some divine intervention...

IN THE WAR BETWEEN THE GODS...

No one patches up the incoming wounded like Dr. Petra Robichaud. Recruited by the gods for her uncanny medical skills, she's the best M*A*S*H surgeon in the army. Along with a nosy guard sphinx, vegetarian werewolf, and other paranormal paramedics, she bandages soldiers who are built like Greek gods (literally.) But when one sexy immortal ends up on her operating table--half dead and totally to-die-for--Petra's afraid she'll lose her patient and her heart...

NOTHING IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN LOVE

Commander Galen of Delphi is one gorgeous but stubborn demi-god. When his spirit tries to slip out of his fatally wounded body, Dr. Petra has to slip it back in--unwittingly revealing her ability to see ghosts. Now that Galen knows her secret, he's convinced she's part of an ancient prophesy. If the oracles are right, Petra could lead Galen's army to peace. And if he seduces her on the way to hell and back? Heaven knows--all's fair in love and war...

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #129 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 19:59:14 »

Cat Johnson - Matt (2013)
    (Book 11 in the Red, Hot & Blue series)

"Some SpecOp assignments are more special than others. "

Matt Coleman. Task Force Zeta's computer expert. Certified genius. Dateless loser. He's getting damned tired of watching his teammates pair off, while the only thing he's had his hands on lately is a computer keyboard.

Even Sam, the Omega team's communications guy-who Matt only knows through daily instant messages-is going on missions while Matt sits home, bored and jealous. Until he finally gets a shot at an assignment in Dubai.

As the only female on Omega team, Samantha Foster isn't surprised that the mission to Dubai is all hers. After all, only a woman can infiltrate a modern-day harem to ferret out a terrorist-minded mole. The big surprise is when she's sent along with a guest's dinner as dessert-and finds Matt on the other side of the bedroom door.

After he gets over the shock that "Sam" is a woman, Matt is more than happy to help her in any way he can. In the shower. In the bed. Oh yeah, and on the computer too.

"This book has been previously published. "

Warning: What happens in the harem doesn't always stay in the harem.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #130 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 20:02:28 »

Christie Craig - The Cop Who Stole Christmas (2013)
    (The second book in the Tall, Hot & Texan series)

It'll take a tall, hot Texan and a little holiday spirit to mend a broken heart and catch a Christmas killer . . .

Savanna Edwards is feeling downright Scrooge-like. Who can blame her? A truly unjolly Santa - suit, beard and all - just repossessed her car because of her ex's shady business dealings. She'd like to murder the no-good lying cheat, but somebody already did that for her - and left him right in the middle of her kitchen, wrapped up with a bow.

Detective Mark Donaldson has a rule against getting involved with his neighbors. He can look - and he's studied every sweet curve of Savanna from across the street - but he can't touch. So when she lands on his doorstep in need of help, he finds himself torn between being naughty or nice, and fights every urge to unwrap her like a shiny new Christmas present.

Trouble is, even Mark can't resist a little holiday magic . . . and there's definitely something magical happening between him and the girl next door.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #131 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 20:04:47 »

Hannah Howell - Highland Master (2013)
    (Book 15 in the Murray Family series)

New York Times bestselling author Hannah Howell returns to the unforgettable Murray family with this all-new tale of perilous trust igniting irresistible desire. . .

Lady Triona McKee's life is under desperate siege. The marriage she thought would answer her dreams has left her struggling alone to provide for her people, while an arrogant kinsman prepares to take her land. But one look into the cynical green eyes of her cousin's boldest knight warns Triona that even a promise of help is just as dangerous. . .

Betrayal taught Sir Brett Murray to make protecting others his only life. Still, the growing desire he can't help but feel for this entrancing widow makes him long to earn more than her trust. But in trying to save all she cherishes, he can't see how an honor-scarred knight can stay in her world and her heart. . .unless he risks everything to prove his love is now and forever always. . .

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #132 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 20:08:23 »

Jennifer Probst - Searching for Someday (2013)
    (The first book in the Searching For series)

Kate has given up on love—at least for herself. She is both blessed and cursed with the ability to sense a romantic connection between two people—a gift that her family passed down for generations. When Kate launches her own matchmaking company, Kinnection, with her two best friends in a cozy New York town, she has to put aside her own romantic disasters to make her business a success.

But when a furious man stalks into her office and accuses her business of being a scam, Kate is given the ultimate challenge to prove herself. Slade puts himself in her hands and asks Kate to find him love. Enraged at his arrogance but stubbornly eager to prove herself, Kate agrees, dedicating herself to the journey of finding him love...only to find herself falling for him along the way.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #133 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 20:13:25 »

Kate Pearce - First Sinners (2013)
    (Book 0.5 in the Sinners Club series)

Their identities a secret, they are men of mystery with hidden pasts and dark passions. Welcome to the Sinners Club...

Secret Desires

Faith Pelly is tired of being the responsible daughter. She longs for adventure with a man who will introduce her to the secrets of carnal desire. But she never dreams she will meet the Savage Rake who flirts with her, seduces her and takes her as his own…

Dark Secrets

Asked to investigate charges of treason, the Earl of Westbrook attends a house party determined to discover the truth. That includes using all his sensual wiles on the lovely Miss Pelly, a beguiling young woman eager for erotic excitement with a man who will fulfill all her secret fantasies. And he plans on being that man...

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #134 : Ноябрь 27, 2013, 20:15:40 »

Katy Evans - Remy (2013)
    (The third book in the Real series)

Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for.

Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Печать 
    Перейти в:  

Войти

Форум "Мечтательница"