Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
Сегодня: Сентябрь 24, 2024, 22:27:52

Регистрация и вход на форум (полезная информация)   
Начало Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация
Внимание! Информация на данном форуме предназначена для читателей старше 18 лет.
Герольд: (!!!) Подключайтесь к составлению Библиографий авторов ЛР!
Фантастика и фэнтези:

Гроссман, Лев - Волшебники

Паранормальные романы >>>
Любовный роман, проза и другое:

Смолл, Бертрис - Лучиана, кроткая невеста

Библиография >>>
Интересное на форуме:

Донован, Ребекка - Что, если?

Молодежная литература / Young Adult & New Adult >>>

+  Мечтательница
|-+  Светланин уголок
| |-+  Клуб читающих на иностранных языках (Модератор: Ксю)
| | |-+  Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXXIV
Страниц: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Печать
Автор Тема: Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXXIV 18+  (Прочитано 56820 раз)
Ксю
Бездна Серебристого Смеха
Наместник
Герцог

Карма 1820

Не выносите мне мозг. Его уже вынесли до вас...

• Мифология (аватарка), 3 место Почетный старожил
    WWW Email
    « Ответ #165 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:09:18 »

Katie MacAlister - Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter (2018)
    (The first book in the Dragon Hunter series)

From the New York Times bestselling author known for her "zany humor and spicy romance" (Publishers Weekly) comes an action-packed paranormal about a dragon hunter and the dangerous bad boy who steals her heart.

Dragon Hunter Wanted:
    Sword supplied. No experience necessary.
    One moment, I was a normal (if somewhat germaphobic) math teacher getting ready for summer vacation. Then my sister died in a pile of black ash, leaving me with a sword... and her destiny as dragon hunter. It turns out there's a whole other world out there filled with demons, dragons, and spirits. Now my job is to protect mortals - and I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

Then there's tattooed hotness Ian Iskander. Part dragon hunter and part demon, Ian's got some seriously creepy business associates and keeps trying to steal my sword. So why do we keep getting lost in hungry, crazy-hot kisses? Ian is the only person who can help me figure out who - and what - I am. But trusting a half-demon is dangerous... because when you play with dragon fire, someone always gets burned.

Если идти туда, не знаю куда, то только туда, потому что больше некуда. (с)

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #166 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:10:45 »

Kerrigan Byrne - The Duke With the Dragon Tattoo (2018)
    (The seventh book in the Victorian Rebel series)

The bravest of heroes. The brashest of rebels. The boldest of lovers. These are the men who risk their hearts and their souls-for the passionate women who dare to love them . . .

He is known only as The Rook. A man with no name, no past, no memories. He awakens in a mass grave, a magnificent dragon tattoo on his muscled forearm the sole clue to his mysterious origins. His only hope for survival-and salvation-lies in the deep, fiery eyes of the beautiful stranger who finds him. Who nurses him back to health. And who calms the restless demons in his soul . . .

A LEGENDARY LOVE

Lorelai will never forget the night she rescued the broken dark angel in the woods, a devilishly handsome man who haunts her dreams to this day. Crippled as a child, she devoted herself to healing the poor tortured man. And when he left, he took a piece of her heart with him. Now, after all these years, The Rook has returned. Like a phantom, he sweeps back into her life and avenges those who wronged her. But can she trust a man who's been branded a rebel, a thief, and a killer? And can she trust herself to resist him when he takes her in his arms?

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #167 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:12:46 »

Lindsay McKenna - Wind River Lawman (2018)
    (The sixth book in the Wind River Valley series)

The new novel from the best-selling author of Lone Rider.

Sometimes, the war comes to you....

After serving as a Navy medic, Dawson Callahan is back in the States and ready to start over. Leaving his native Texas, he heads for the wide-open spaces of Wyoming, where he finds work as a wrangler. True, he'll mainly be wrangling chickens - and wrangling Sarah Carter's granny, who's still spry, but in need of a little caregiving. But ranch work is ranch work, and it's hard to turn down a job offer from the beautiful Sheriff Carter - especially when she deputizes him as one of her lawmen.

Sarah loves her grandmother, but with her law-enforcement career keeping her busy, they could both use some help from a strong, steady man. Policing Lincoln County has only gotten tougher since a merciless drug lord arrived in the area. When Sarah takes a bullet on the job, it's Dawson who comes to her rescue - and though they both thought they left war behind in Afghanistan, they'll do whatever it takes to protect what's theirs, even if it means facing down traumas they've buried for years. Because love isn't for the faint of heart....

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #168 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:15:13 »

Lora Leigh - Dagger's Edge (2018)
    (The second book in the Brute Force series)

Number one best-selling author Lora Leigh is back - with a vengeance - in her latest audiobook of passion and intrigue, Dagger's Edge, featuring the men of Brute Force.

Ivan Resnova wants nothing more than to escape his hard, brutal past. Starting over is not so easy once you've been a powerful crime boss but now, instead of being punished for his alleged crimes, Ivan fears that the one woman he can't forget is in danger of paying the price.

Crimsyn "Syn" Delaney thought the danger she'd faced was over, and that she could resume her life. She never imagined it would return with a vengeance and throw her back into Ivan's world. But when an attempt is made on her life, she needs Ivan more than ever to keep her safe - even if she is in danger of falling deeply and dangerously in love....

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #169 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:17:01 »

Sharon Sala - Come Back to Me (2018)
    (The sixth book in the Blessings, Georgia series)

Love always endures the test of time
    After a devastating fire pitted their families against each other, high school sweethearts Phoebe Ritter and Aidan Payne were torn apart. Twenty years later, Aidan is called back to Blessings, nervous about confronting his painful past. And that's BEFORE he knows about the nineteen-year-old secret Phoebe has been harboring all this time.

As Aidan tries to make up for lost time with the family he didn't know he had, Phoebe and Aidan rediscover long-suppressed feelings. But the past won't lie buried, and old enemies threaten to destroy the peace they've fought so hard to find.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #170 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:19:01 »

Sherrilyn Kenyon - Stygian (2018)
    (Book 29 in the Dark-Hunter series)

#1 New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon brings us back to the astonishing world of the Dark-Hunters in Stygian, with a hero misunderstood by many . . . but most of all by himself.

Born before man recorded time, I lived for thousands of years believing myself to be something I'm not.

Someone I'm not.

Lied to and betrayed by gods, Daimons and Dark-Hunters, I've struggled to find my way in a world where I've been cursed since the moment I was prematurely ripped from my mother and planted into the womb of an innocent woman who thought me her son.

Trained as a slayer and predator, I learned to fit in and stay low. To become a tool for evil. Until I was sent to kill the one woman I couldn't. My hesitation cost her her life.

Or so I thought. In an act of betrayal that makes all the others pale in comparison, I've learned that this world is an illusion and that my Phoebe still lives.

Now I will have to travel into the very pits of Hades to try and save her, even as everyone around me attempts to steal what little soul I have left. There's only one person at my back and I'm not sure I can trust her either, for she was born of an enemy race. Yet sometimes the road to redemption is one that singes us to our very core. And if I fail to find the answers I need to save Phoebe, more than just my wife will die.

We will lose the world. Both human and Daimon.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #171 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:21:50 »

Sophie Barnes - The Illegitimate Duke (2018)
    (The third book in the Diamonds in the Rough series)

United in a common cause...

Lady Juliette Matthews longs to be much more than just another pretty ornament in society. But using her recently acquired fortune to do some good is more complicated than she anticipated. Young ladies are not expected to risk their safety in helping the less fortunate. And the one gentleman who could help in her mission is stubborn, infernally handsome - and far too honorable to act on their mutual attraction.

And in a desire impossible to deny...

Florian Lowell has suddenly been made heir to the Duke of Redding - a far cry from his status as a dedicated physician. Yet even with his new role as the country's most eligible bachelor, the beautiful, fearless Juliette is utterly beyond his reach. The scandalous circumstances of his birth would destroy both their reputations if they became known. But when a more urgent danger threatens Juliette's life, Florian must gamble everything... including the heart only one woman can tame.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #172 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:26:03 »

Tessa Dare - The Governess Game (2018)
    (The second book in the Girl Meets Duke series)

He's been a bad, bad rake - and it takes a governess to teach him a lesson

The accidental governess

After her livelihood slips through her fingers, Alexandra Mountbatten takes on an impossible post: transforming a pair of wild orphans into proper young ladies. However, the girls don't need discipline. They need a loving home. Try telling that to their guardian, Chase Reynaud: duke's heir in the streets and devil in the sheets. The ladies of London have tried - and failed - to make him settle down. Somehow, Alexandra must reach his heart....without risking her own.

The infamous rake

Like any self-respecting libertine, Chase lives by one rule: no attachments. When a stubborn little governess tries to reform him, he decides to give her an education - in pleasure. That should prove he can't be tamed. But Alexandra is more than he bargained for: clever, perceptive, passionate. She refuses to see him as a lost cause. Soon the walls around Chase's heart are crumbling....and he's in danger of falling, hard.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #173 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:27:32 »

Amanda Ashley - Twilight Desires (2018)
    (The third book in the Morgan Creek series)

Sofia Ravenwood was once fascinated by vampires - their seductive power, their inhuman strength, their dark desires. Then one of them attacked her family, and she threw out her goth attire and vowed to keep clear of her enemies. Until she heard about Ethan Parrish: a sweet, sizzling-hot former college football player, turned into a vampire against his will.

Wandering the deserted streets of Morgan Creek, Wyoming, Ethan's sure he'll be alone forever - a monster like him deserves nothing else. Then beautiful, complicated Sofia agrees to meet him, fangs and all. The need she ignites in him is more than just the pulse of her blood or the scent of her skin. But he's not the only bloodsucker desperate to make her his own . . .

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #174 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:29:18 »

Brenda Novak - Face Off (2018)
    (The third book in the Evelyn Talbot series)

New York Times bestseller Brenda Novak's third novel in the Evelyn Talbot series sees the return of psychiatrist Dr Evelyn Talbot in her purpose-built facility housing America's most terrifying psychopaths. This is SILENCE OF THE LAMBS meets Karen Rose...

Over twenty years ago, Dr Evelyn Talbot was scarred for life when her teenage boyfriend Jasper Moore tortured her and left her for dead. And she fears one day he will return to finish what he started.

Evelyn has tried to move forward and turned her trauma into her life's work. As a leading psychiatrist at Hanover House in remote Alaska, she is confronted with psychopaths and danger every day. She delves deep into their minds, despite the horrors that hide there, trying to figure out why they do what they do.

When a woman goes missing from a nearby cabin, Evelyn immediately believes one of the Hanover House killers might be involved. But something about the case brings familiar and terrifying memories back to haunt her. She fears the truth may be closer, and darker, than she first imagined.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #175 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:33:12 »

Nancy Bush - Jealousy (2018)

HATRED LEADS TO OBSESSION . . .

It's taken time for the plan to unfold, years spent waiting, watching, hating. . . . And after the first victim, the killing gets easier and easier . . .

OBSESSION LEADS TO JEALOUSY . . .

The Crissmans, owners of Crissman & Wolfe department store, were once one of Portland's most powerful families. There's still enough fortune left to sow mistrust between Lucy, her bohemian sister Layla, their brother Lyle, and his grasping wife Kate. When a charity event at the Crissman Lodge ends in a fatal poisoning, Lucy becomes a prime suspect. But the truth is even more twisted, and Lucy can't be sure which of her family is being targeted . . . or who to fear.

AND JEALOUSY LEADS TO MURDER . . .

Renowned defense attorney Dallas Denton has been hired to clear Lucy's name, unaware of the secret that ties them together or of the deep cracks in the Crissman legacy. Someone is ready to eliminate every obstacle to get what they most covet, and prove that envy runs deeper than blood . . .

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #176 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:38:51 »

B J Daniels - Hard Rustler (2018)
    (The first book in the Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters series)

A cowboy must face his past

Before he loses his heart... again

Supermodel Annabelle "Annie" Clementine is back in Whitehorse, Montana. And there's nothing cowboy Dawson Rogers wants more than to see his ex-lover's backside... on the road out. He'll even risk his heart again and help sell her late grandmother's house so Annie can leave ASAP. Except along with the house, Annie inherited a mystery. And if they don't solve it soon, someone's willing to kill for the answer.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1820

WWW Email
    « Ответ #177 : Сентябрь 19, 2018, 17:46:15 »

Продолжение темы ЗДЕСЬ.

Страниц: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Печать 
    Перейти в:  

Войти

Форум "Мечтательница"