Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?
Сегодня: Апрель 26, 2019, 07:06:03

Читать свежий ДАЙДЖЕСТ ФОРУМА   
Начало Начало Помощь Календарь Войти Регистрация
Внимание! Информация на данном форуме предназначена для читателей старше 18 лет.
Герольд: (!!!) Настольная игра Го в Санкт-Петербурге и ЛО
Информация о кружках и клубах Го, правила игры, где купить инвентарь для Го и т.д.
Новинки фантастики:

Гроссман, Лев - Волшебники

Паранормальные романы >>>
Новинки ЛР:

Флоранд, Лора - Француженки не играют по правилам

Новинки ЛР >>>
Новинки прозы:

Донован, Ребекка - Что, если?

Молодежная литература / Young Adult & New Adult >>>

+  Мечтательница
|-+  Светланин уголок
| |-+  Клуб читающих на иностранных языках (Модератор: Ксю)
| | |-+  Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXXV
Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Печать
Автор Тема: Новинки - в вашу библиотеку XXXV 18+  (Прочитано 2541 раз)
Ксю
Бездна Серебристого Смеха
Наместник
Герцог

Карма 1809

Не выносите мне мозг. Его уже вынесли до вас...

• Мифология (аватарка), 3 место Почетный старожил
    WWW Email
    « Ответ #120 : Апрель 14, 2019, 17:59:38 »

Lindsay McKenna - A Question of Honor (1989)
    (The first book in the Love And Glory series)

Noah is a U.S. Coast Guard Lieutenant. Noah has had to work a lot harder than most for his position and for the respect of others because his brother Morgan has been labeled a traitor by his country. Noah does not want to offer his home as safe house to Kit, a Narcotics Agent with the Police Department, but Noah knows that to refuse would only give those in power something to use against him. Noah must also admit that he is attracted to Kit, but they have a job to do, but as the danger increases so does their attraction. They can only hope that they both survive the danger to be able to have a chance at the future.

Если идти туда, не знаю куда, то только туда, потому что больше некуда. (с)

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #121 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:01:26 »

Lori Foster - Slow Ride (2019)
    (The second book in the Road to Love series)

You can't put the brakes on love...

Ronnie Ashford needs a distraction. In the morning, she has to offer arrogant, conventional Jack Crews a job and convince him not to take it. She doesn't need anyone's help, thank you very much. But tonight is all about the tall, sexy stranger who just walked in the bar - and all the delicious trouble they could get into together. Too bad just as things are heating up between them, he whispers the three little words that destroy everything: "I'm Jack Crews."

Jack is determined to connect with fiery Ronnie - in bed and out of it - but her terms are clear. If he takes the job, helping her acquire prized artifacts for her mysterious bosses, anything between them is strictly off-limits. Somehow he has to convince a woman who's never felt like she belonged that she's found her place - with him. And with the danger sparking hotter than the fire between them, it's going to be one unforgettable trip...

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #122 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:03:40 »

Sharon Cullen - An Unwilling Earl (2019)
    (The first book in the Mayfair Men of Mystery series)

Jacob Ashland's life has taken an unexpected turn. He's now the Earl of Ashland and expected to marry. But he's done that before and had his heart ripped from his chest. When Charlotte shows up at his door needing protection, he offers to marry her - - in name-only.

Charlotte, an orphan, suspects her sinister cousin of terrorizing London. When her maid disappears, she fears for her own life and runs away. Lord Ashland offers marriage, and it's the perfect solution. But it isn't long before she finds herself falling for her new husband.

Unfortunately, he won't allow himself to love anyone ever again. And she knows her dark secret could destroy everything.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #123 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:09:00 »

Molly Harper - Love and Other Wild Things (2019)
    (The second book in the Mystic Bayou series)

Welcome to Mystic Bayou, a tiny town hidden in the swamp where shape-shifters, vampires, witches, and dragons live alongside humans. The town formed around the mysterious energy rift in the bayou, which helps keep the town's magic in balance. But lately the rift has been widening and destabilizing - threatening to send the town's magical population into chaos.

Energy witch Danica Teel has been sent by the League to figure out what's going on, with the help of bear-shifter Mayor Zed. While working on the case, Zed falls head over paws for Dani, but she's reluctant to engage in anything beyond a roll in his cave. Dani's family is counting on her to get the job done, and she has no time for distractions. But when an ominous presence begins stalking Dani through the bayou, they'll need to band together to make it out alive.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #124 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:10:48 »

Molly Harper - Gimme Some Sugar (2019)
    (The third book in the Southern Eclectic series)

A young widow returns to Lake Sackett, Georgia to face the ghosts of her past - and decide if she's ready to take another chance on love - in the third sparkling Southern Eclectic novel that "goes down as easy as honey on a deep-fried Twinkie" (Library Journal, on Sweet Tea and Sympathy).

Lucy Brewer would never have guessed that her best friend, Duffy McCready (of McCready's Bait Shop & Funeral Home) has been in love with her since they were kids. Fear of rejection and his own romantic complications prevented Duffy from confessing his true feelings in high school, so he stood by and watched her wed Wayne Bowman right after high school. Wayne had always been a cheapskate, so it comes as no surprise when he suffers a fatal accident while fixing his own truck.

Even as her family and friends invade Lucy's life and insist that the new widow is too fragile to do much beyond weeping, Lucy is ashamed to admit that life without Wayne is easier, less complicated. After all, no one knew what a relentless, soul-grinding trudge marriage to Wayne had been. Only Duffy can tell she's hiding something.

In need of a fresh start, Lucy asks Duffy to put his cabinet-building skills to use, transforming the town's meat shop into a bake shop. As the bakery takes shape, Lucy and Duffy discover the spark that pulled them together so many years ago. Could this finally be the second chance he's always hoped for?

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #125 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:17:41 »

Cynthia Eden - Guarding Gwen (2019)

Lights. Camera. Action.

Gwenevere Solomon is the current "It" girl in Hollywood. The star of a dozen films, she seemingly has the world at her feet. Gwen's problem? She also has one very dangerous stalker at her door. His attacks are getting bolder, and Gwen is becoming more and more afraid. Because this stalker... he knows secrets that she's fought hard to keep buried. The kind of secrets that can destroy a woman's life.

A ghost from her past can save her.

Gwen needs protection, and she needs that protection now. So enter her new leading her man... Simon Forrest. Tall, dark, and ever-so deadly, Simon is the lover she left behind. Or rather, the lover who left her behind. He went off and became a SEAL, saving the world and riding one adrenaline high after the other. But he's back now, and as part of Wilde Securities, he's supposed to offer the best, most discreet protection service in the business. He'll pretend to be her lover so the press won't realize her life is going to hell, and Simon will stop her stalker.

He can keep his hands off her... and keep her shielded at the same time.

Simon never got over Gwen, and the fact that she's been filling the big screen with her gorgeous self? Yeah, it's just made her even more tempting... and put her even further out of his reach. Simon was never good enough for Gwen, and he knew it. But this time, he can help her. He can catch the stalker, unmask the jerk, and keep Gwen shining in her spotlight. Easy as pie. Or, it should be.

Except... Simon might not be able to stop himself from falling for her all over again.

Because when the cameras stop watching, that's when the real action begins... GUARDING GWEN, a sexy romantic suspense from New York Times best-selling author Cynthia Eden.

Author's Note: Love sexy suspense and second chance romance? Then GUARDING GWEN is for you. A stand-alone romance with no cliff-hangers, this title features one red-hot, alpha hero and a strong, funny heroine who has plenty of secrets hiding in her past.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #126 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:24:35 »

Maggie Shayne - Cry Wolf (2019)
    (Book 4.5 in the Brown and De Luca series)

Hey, I'm Rachel and just so you know up front, I've got a mouth on me. Not in public - when I can help it. Cussing is bad for the image of a bona fide guru of self-help, or that which I call "the bullsh*t I write."

Only, I'm not so sure it's bullsh*t, because in trying it out, I got my eyesight back after 20 years. Yeah, the corneal tissue came from a serial killer, and yeah, I started seeing his crimes. But still, eyesight.

I also have the hottest detective in the universe attached to my proverbial - and, okay, wider than I'd like - hip. I got his 2 nephews with the package and I couldn't fu - freaking love Jeremy and Josh more if I was their mother, which I'm way too young to be.

That's a lie, Rache. They're twelve and eighteen. You're thirty -

Don't interrupt, Inner B*tch, I'm on a roll.

I also have my amazing bulldog, Myrtle. I understand her. She's blind like I used to be.

And I got a little something extra with my cornea transplant. "It's a blessing and a curse," said the greatest TV detective ever.

Only my something extra was... let's say down. And one of Josh's sixth-going-into-seventh-grade pals has been kidnapped. The sick prick snatched him off his bicycle and left a note behind. "Wait for instructions." Only none ever came.

What a time for my antennae to be out of whack!

So my wires are down, there's a kid missing, I'm bathing in my pity pool, and things get even worse. A big celebrity psychic shows up to help the cops find the missing kid. In my town.

Yeah. No.

So there's all that. But I'm out of room, so... just get the book, and I'll tell you the rest.
    « Последнее редактирование: Апрель 14, 2019, 18:26:29 от Ксю » Записан

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #127 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:27:38 »

Michele Sinclair - How to Marry a Highlander (2019)
    (The eighth book in the McTiernays series)

A battle-hardened soldier, he is bound to the McTiernay brothers by a loyalty as strong as blood. But no woman in all of Scotland has been able to lay claim to his heart ...

UNBRIDLED PASSION
    A commander in the McTiernay clan, Dugan is known far and wide for his skills with a sword - and his skills in seduction. His rugged countenance and arrogant swagger are a lethal combination for the women who try to tame him and fail. Until a mysterious firebrand tempts him with her wicked ways ...

SHOCKING BETRAYAL
    All Adanel Mackbaythe knows about her Highland lover is that he is a McTiernay soldier - and a means of escaping her cruel father. But Dugan is a not a man to be toyed with. His distrust of Adanel's motives will put a distance between them that can't be breached. Yet when their secret trysts are discovered - sparking a war between clans - a lust for vengeance will drive Dugan back into her arms, where he will embark on his greatest battle: for her heart ...

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #128 : Апрель 14, 2019, 18:30:47 »

Catherine Coulter and J T Ellison - The Last Second (2019)
    (The sixth book in the Brit in the FBI series)

From New York Times bestselling authors Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison comes a riveting thriller pitting special agents Nicholas Drummond and Michaela Caine against a private French space agency that has the power to end the world as we know it.

Galactus, France's answer to SpaceX, has just launched a communications satellite into orbit, but the payload actually harbors a frightening weapon: a nuclear-triggered electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

When the satellite is in position, Galactus's second-in-command, Dr. Nevaeh Patel, will have the power to lay waste to the world. A former astronaut, Patel believes she is following the directions of the Numen, aliens who saved her life when she space walked outside the International Space Station. She is convinced that with the Holy Grail - just discovered by the owner of Galactus, eccentric treasure hunter Jean-Pierre Broussard - she can be reunited with the Numen, change the world's destiny, and become immortal with them.

The countdown has begun when Special Agents Nicholas Drummond and Michaela Caine are thrown into the pending disaster. They must stop the EMP that would wreak havoc on communication and electronic's systems on Earth, resulting in chaos and anarchy.

With their signature "nonstop action with enough realism to keep you thinking and scare the daylights out of you at the same time" (Suspense Magazine), Coulter and Ellison have created a thriller to take you on a breakneck and breathtaking journey.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #129 : Апрель 19, 2019, 00:12:34 »

Melissa Foster - Mad About Moon (2019)
    (A book in the Whiskey series)

Fall in love with Jed and Josie in this emotionally captivating, sexy standalone romance by New York Times best-selling author Melissa Foster. The perfect love story for those who enjoy fiercely loyal and insanely sexy alpha heroes, smart, sassy heroines, strong family bonds, bikers, babies, and more!

Can true love strike twice in one lifetime?

Josie Beckley refuses to believe there is a limit on happiness. A decade after she escaped her abusive parents and lost touch with her siblings, the death of her husband leaves her and her son homeless. But Josie has never been one to wallow in sadness, and when she takes a chance on reconnecting with her siblings, a sinfully handsome bright light from her past shows up and offers to help her find a way out of the darkness.

Most people wouldn't see Jed Moon as someone to look up to. He's been in and out of jail and has lived a less-than-stellar lifestyle. But years ago one woman saw through his bullshit, and he's never forgotten her. Now she's back in his life, and as a prospect for the Dark Knights motorcycle club, Jed promises to keep an eye on the sassy, sexy single mother who has never stopped lighting his fantasies on fire.

Jed and Josie's combustible connection is stronger than ever. Having Josie and her son in his life brings out all of Jed's protective instincts-and visions of a future he never imagined having. But when a shocking revelation knocks the insatiable lovers to their knees, it forces them to make choices that could change their lives forever.

Ксю
    Наместник
    Герцог

Карма 1809

WWW Email
    « Ответ #130 : Апрель 19, 2019, 01:00:29 »

Rebecca Zanetti - Hidden (2018)
    (The first book in the Deep Ops series)

Hide. That's all Pippa can do to escape the terror chasing her. But now that she's off the grid in a safe house, she finds plenty of interesting things to watch through the window. Like her new neighbor, with his startling green eyes, killer smile, and sexy bad-boy tattoo....

Run. Malcolm West is fleeing the hell he unleashed in his last assignment as an undercover cop. A backwoods bungalow sounds like the perfect place to start over. Until he discovers he's been set up....

Fight. Someone's gone to a lot of trouble to bring them together. No matter how much he resents that, and no matter his own driving needs, Malcolm will have to dig deep and let loose the banished killer inside himself, or Pippa's fears could come true faster than the flip of a bolt in a lock....

Страниц: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Печать 
    Перейти в:  

Войти

Игра Го в Санкт-Петербурге и ЛО